Multi Purpose Terminal
Product Code : 08
Brand Name : Databyte Equipment
Multi Purpose Terminal:
MMU is a Multi-purpose messaging terminal, it can be easily configured to work, as any of the following mentioned below.
- TP terminal
- RS232 terminal.
- TCP/IP server: Allows LAN/WAN users to send/receive messages on the attached teleprinter line
- Remote RS access to TP: In this mode, teleprinter line can be accessed from a remote PC or other systems through a telephone modem or a simple RS232 link.
- Morse terminal: Allows prepared messages to be MORSEd out once or repeatedly at selected speed-through local keyboard or from a remote site through modem.
- Teleprinter to Telephone Converter
- ASCII to BAUDOT Converter
- RS-TP Converter
It is compatible with following:
- ASCON Telex
- AREN Telex
- ECL, BEACON
- Any Standard Dial up Modem
- Point to Point Teleprinter
Other features of Multi-Messenger:
- Two-line LCD display shows IN and OUT traffic separately.
- Full PC standard 109 key Keyboard.
- Allows Message Preparation, Message Transmission, Message Reception and Message Printing simultaneously.
- All modes and parameters are Keyboard programmable.
- 64K battery backed memory for prepared & received messages.
- Full function Editor to prepare messages.
- Facility to Edit & Transmit received messages.
- Facility for Online Chat, WRU and HEREIS
- Auto Printing of messages.
- Facility to Re-Print messages.
- Built-in Teleprinter and RS232 Interfaces.
- All required power supplies ±60V, ±12V and 5V are built-in.
- Operates on both 230V AC and 12V Battery (RS232 only)