MTU V.35 TPRS Router
Product Code : 11
Brand Name : Databyte Equipment
MTU V.35 TPRS Router
Databyte's MTU. TCP/IP-TPRS Router allows transsion of Telephrinter and RS232 data over 64 Kpbs MLDN line.
- Compatible with ECL/Beacon/AMSS/DMSS/Prime/Best/ETP/.IMT/PCTB-10/MMU
- Trnasmission: Synchronous
- Optically isolated and current limited TP circuits
- TP/RS232 signal Data rate 50 to 9600 Baud Supports different data formats and protocols
- LED's to monitor RS232 and TP signals
- Supports both full andhalf duplex operation
- 128 KB buffer memory
- All required power supplies... (5V, +12v, -12v, +60V & -60v) are built in.
- Designed for 24/7 operatiosn.
|Telerpinter Signal Characteristics |
|Signaling Code |
|In accordance with CCITT< Alphabet No. 2 with 1 Unit start, 1 or 1.5 unit stop. |
Positive mark element polarity, Support Bauddot 7 and 8 bit ASCIL.
|Signaling Speed |
|50, 100, 200, 300 bauds selectable through DIP |
|Loop Resistance |
|Operates with external loop resistance of up to 3K ohms. |
|Optical Isolation |
|The teleprinter signals are otpically isolated from the rest of the equipment |
and allow HOT PLUG-IN
|Cuttent Regulation |
|The telephrinter outputs are current limited. The current limit is setable |
to 20mA or 40 mA.
|Signal Distortion |
|Tansmit distortion less than +- 1% in all conditions. Receive margin better than +- 40% |
Modes of Operations
- Supports both Half duplex and Full duplex
- Supports Baudot, ASCII 7 bit and ISCII 8 bit communication
- Flexibility to set any two different speeds between two communicating terminals.
Dynamic Memory Management
- 128 K buffering to handle different data speeds and different data formats.
Line & Status Monitoring Panel
- The front panel of MTU router provides LEDs to indicate to know the status fo transmit and receive lines of teleprinter and RS 232 lines.
- The equipment operates on 230VAC +- 10% Hz +- 10%
- All required power supplies +- 60V fo rTP interface +- 12V and +- 5V or Phone interface are built in.
Environmental and Climatic Conditions
- Non-operate temperature: 0 to 70oC
- Operator temperature: 0 to 45oC
- Humidity: 80% RH at 40oC
- Size 247 x 235 x 60mm
- Weight: 4kg.